Visitors to this website:
What You Need to Know
The JASON DALE Experience is a multi-set show using specific custom backing tracks. Before booking please view the following technical details:
- A typical show comprises two 45 minute sets including costume changes. Sets do often run a little over time.
- Equipment is provided with the act (PA system, Lighting etc), although in house systems can be used if requested and compatible. If specifically requested, a sound engineer will be present to assist with the show. Live shows with a Tribute band are also available at extra charge.
- Music can be provided before and in-between sets upon request. Typical show length is two and a half hours (including the set break).
- Posters are available upon request, to assist with promotion and advertising.
- A booking deposit of 50% is required to secure a performance. While this is non refundable it is transferable (one time only) should a cancellation be necessary. Full payment must be received on the night of the show.
How To Book
Bookings can be made by telephone on 07791 847897 or 01782 617859 You can also make any general enquiries by submitting the enquiry form on the contact page.
It is important to ask for a quote beforehand as the cost of the show will vary a little based on the location of the show, the size of the venue and the day the show is to be performed.